Tension, worry, fear, Anxiety, nervousness have now become part of everyone’s life as it not only disturbs people, but also create a problem which is usually known as Anxiety, and Panic disorder.
- A panic attack is also known as an anxiety attack.
- It occurs suddenly and unexpectedly. sometimes may happen amid sleep.
- It starts happening in adulthood after the age of 20 years.
- Children may also suffer from the same as panics are mainly finding in children these days.
- Anxiety and panic disorder create problems such as missing work, tension, fear for some particular situations, etc.
- Also, in such attacks, people feel embarrassed or shameful to share the same with others.
- A person comes in a profoundly sad situation once it starts happening.
- An individual can get rid of these attacks by consuming Xanax pills.
The other name of Xanax pills is alprazolam. It belongs to a drug category of benzodiazepines. It treats anxiety disorder, panic disorders, depression, mood swings, etc.
- A person should not take Xanax is he glaucoma, and any other respiratory problems.
- One should never use it if he is allergic to drugs.
- It is always advisable for a pregnant lady not to consume as it not only affects the baby but also a mother too.
- An alcoholic person may suffer from severe adverse effects if he consumes it.
- Xanax should always keep in a safe place away from heat and moisture, where others cannot get it.
- Xanax is always recommendable to consume with doctor’s advice and prescription.
- Children below the age of 18 cannot consume Xanax, as it can seriously affect them.
Xanax is a powerful drug that may create Xanax addiction if you are using it in high dosage.
- You can quickly become a Xanax addict if you are using it in a large quantity.
- Xanax develops quick requirements of the same drug in the body if consuming in high dosage.
- An addictive person may take 20 to 30 pills of Xanax each day.
- If you are suddenly stopping taking Xanax, then some withdrawal effects can occur.
- Some of the effects are insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, anxiety, overthinking, etc.
Xanax Side effects:
Like every other drug, Xanax also has some common and uncommon side effects. Some side effects require medical help for sure.
- The common side effects of Xanax are constipation, drowsiness, weakness, skin rash, weight loss, etc.
- The other side effects are sexual disorder, muscle shivering, and unwanted body movements.
- If some side effects occur, which are extremely severe, a person should take immediate medical help.
- Some of these side effects are – difficulty in accepting something, irritation, lack of hunger, loss of temper, or calm, regular tiredness, etc.
- However, some side effects do not require any medical help.
- Some of them are irregular menstruation, loss in interest, increase or decrease of weight, etc.